- Registration fee includes conference bag, lunch, and tea/snacks
- Do not forget to upload the electronic transfer details on the registration form.
- The registered participants will be able to attend all scientific sessions of the conference, however registration fee for the workshops is not included and to be paid in addition to conference fee.
- For social events/conference dinners/programs participants can register separately.
- PNDS members must have paid up annual membership fees, including that for 202 1to be eligible for member discounted rate.
- Undergraduate students must provide proof of their student ID card to be eligible for the student rates.
- Few registrations (waivers) are available to unemployed/ PNDS student members. To be Considered for fee waiver, applicants needs to write few lines stating the reason for waiver and how they can benefit professionally by attending the symposium.
Title of account: PAKISTAN NUTRITION AND DIETETIC SOCIETY
Account No: 20000057418
Bank: SONERI BANK LIMITED, AKU Branch Karachi
Branch Code: 0024
Account Type: PKR Current Deposit
IBAN NO: PK15SONE0002420000057418
Pakistan Nutrition and Dietetic Society