PNDS 11th Registration Exam for Accreditation of PNDS Nutritionists /Dietitians will be held next year 2019.Date and time of exam will be announced later.
1.An updated Regular PNDS member till the year 2020 OR Life Time Regular Member
2.Clinical Dietitian with at least 6 months practice in a clinical setting or A Public Health Nutritionists with at least 6 months practice in a public health setting or teaching Foods & Nutrition in a post-secondary teaching institute.
Only online applications will be acceptable.
Venues: Karachi Islamabad Lahore Faisalabad
Application Fee for Registration Exam: PKR: 2000/-.
STEP WISE RD EXAM PROCESS:
- Checklist for online application:
- Proof of Regular Membership for next two years/Life Time Regular (copy of cash/online payment receipt in PDF)
- Minimum 6 months of Experience Certificate/Letter ( PDF File) from the employer or your supervisor e.g Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist
- RDN Exam Fees cash/online payment receipt in PDF.Fill up the application Form available on website with your correct name and contact information and upload/attach the above required documents.
- Once RDN committee scrutinize and finalize eligible candidate list, it will be available on website and email will be sent to eligible candidates
- Result of exam is announced and mailed to individual candidates within one month of the exam date. Those who fulfill the criteria and pass the registration examination with an overall score of at least 50% and obtain at least 30% score within each category are eligible to become PNDS accredited Dietitians or Nutritionists.
FOR RDN EXAM COURSE OUTLINE Click Here
FOR SAMPLE PAPER Click Here
PNDS Registration Committee
email : firstname.lastname@example.org