Call for Abstract
The Scientific Committee of the 2nd PNDS International Conference 2021 invites you to submit your research abstracts for presentation. It is a great opportunity for nutritionists, dietitians, food scientists, public health professionals, clinicians, scholars, and policymakers globally to share valuable research findings and advancements related to the Triple Burden of Malnutrition with a particular focus on Low Middle-Income Countries (LMICs.) The thematic areas for the research abstracts are as follows:
- Nutrition and Infectious diseases (including COVID 19)
- Stunting, wasting and micronutrients deficiencies
- Obesity and NCDs
- Malnutrition and climate change
- Community-based programs addressing under and over-nutrition
- Nutrition education, counseling, and dietetic practice
- Nutritional management of multi-morbidities
- Food Environment
Modes of Presentation
Accepted abstracts will be selected for either an oral or a poster presentation
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Abstracts should be based on unpublished work
- Multiple abstracts can be submitted by the same presenting author but must address different research/ topics.
- Oral presentation abstract should be based on primary research
- Reviewers will consider the following when evaluating abstracts: Relevance to conference themes, originality of the research, appropriate research methodology for answering the research question and importance of the research findings.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English language (UK English) with accurate grammar and spelling.
- The abstract should not exceed more than 300 words (excluding title and list of authors)
- Abstracts should include the following components:
- Background and objective
- Results and Findings (main results only)
- Three to five Key words
- The font should be “Times New Roman” with single spacing and font size 12.
- Abstract title should be in capital letters, bold and centrally aligned.
- Author information should include the following:
- First name & Last name of all of the presenters
- Affiliation (Institute/Company name, city and country name)
- Contact details (email and telephone number) of corresponding author only
- Do not include any citation or references in the abstract
- Tables and illustration should not be included in the abstract
- Incomplete submissions will not be entertained
- Abstract withdrawal request will not be entertained after the 1st of September, 2021