At the end of 2 years, after getting RDN Certificate, you can renew your status can be renewed through;
*Earning 15 credit hours/2 years through attending Continuous Nutrition Education Activities OR
*Reappearing for the exam (if you are unable to submit required credits hours/renewal fee within the given deadline)
Activities for earning credit hours:
- Participation in nutrition related activity/session/lecture/ workshop/seminar for professionals or public as speaker or facilitator
- Participation in PNDS CNEs, workshops,seminars,symposiums as participant/ facilitator or speaker.
- Writing article for PNDS Newsletters/scientific Journals/Public newspapers/websites
- Online courses (approved by registration committee) e.g PUBLIC HEALTH NUTRITION COURSE CREDITS
- Approval of Non-PNDS CNE Credits:
- PNDS RDN committee assigns credit hours of each nutrition related activity conducted on PNDS platform and also to non-pnds related activities.
- For non PNDS activities all RDs must submit the details of the activity(e.g duration /content/facilitator) with proof of participation at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org at-least two weeks before the program in order to assign credit hours to that activity. For non PNDS activities the best approach would be to get credits assigned prior to attending the activity.
Members from Karachi ,Lahore and Islamabad need to earn at least 8 out of 15 credits trough PNDS activities.
For further information email us at email@example.com