Annual Fee: 1000 PKR/ year (Society’s membership year runs from July 1 to June 31, regardless of when members join)
Available to any person who meets one or more of the following qualifications:
The PNDS’s membership category for pre-professionals enrolled in (or stating their intent to enroll in) an approved dietetics education program, Students of home economics, nutrition, medicine, nursing and other allied health professions.
Minimum 10 years of schooling. Students of home economics, nutrition, medicine, nursing and other allied health Professions.
Copy (scanned copy for online) of the following documents :
- Last degree
- Current student ID Card
Benefits of Student Membership:
- Attend lectures, Conferences, Events, demonstrations and discussions of academic nature organized by the PNDS.
- Receive publications of PNDS free of cost or on such discounted rates as the PNDS may fix from time to time.
- Publications /Subscriptions (Link and access to professional resources)
- Newsletter/Information Sources / Receive E Newsletter/Publication by PNDS
- Become sub-committee member but will not attend EC meeting.
Student category members enjoy reduced dues while gaining access to the vast majority of benefits Active members enjoy, including career resources