Your RD certification expires at the end of 2 years after the day you have passed your exams. It can be renewed through;
- Reappearing for the exam
- Earning 15 credit hours/2 years through attending various Continuous Nutrition Education Activities
- Please download the Renewal Application form right after your results and enter your activities as you participate.
- Members from Karachi need to earn at least 8 out of 15 credits through PNDS activities.
- Keep a record of the PNDS activities you attend. Make sure you have proof of attendance.
For NON- PNDS activities the best approach would be to get credits assigned prior to attending the activity whenever possible. If is not possible for some reason to get credits assigned prior to the NONPNDS activities activity all RDs must send us the details of the activity with proof of participation Credits will be assigned by the Registration Committee based on the information submitted.
- The Registration Committee is the final authority for allocating credits
- Once you receive the credits assigned enter that into your tracking form and maintain the record.
- Only enter the events for which you have proof of attendance.
- Submit in your renewal online with scanned copies of your certificates/attendance a month prior to the expiry date. i,e November
- Renewal Fees is Rs. 1500/-