Individuals who have completed or completing formal training in food, nutrition or dietetics received outside PAKISTAN may also qualify for membership with the society. The PNDS’s International category extends membership worldwide, providing networking for food and nutrition professionals and students in any area of practice, wherever they live.
International Regular Member Fees: 150 US Dollars (converted into PKR)
International Student Member Fee: 50 Dollars (converted into PKR)
Benefits for International Regular Members:
- Vote at all general and extra-ordinary meetings.
- Propose and second candidates for EC
- Propose and second any resolution
- Become sub-committee member but will not attend EC meeting.
- Receive e-copy of publications from PNDS free of cost or on such discounted rates as PNDS may fix from time to time.